Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front/rear windows with one touch/auto up/down
- Rear window wash/wipe
- Comfort suspension
- Black roof rails
- Black window surrounds
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured door handle inserts
- Chrome grille surround
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Automatic headlights
- Electric headlight adjustment
- Front fog lights with static cornering function
- LED daytime running lights
Traction Control System (TCS)
Adaptive Cruise Control
- 'Lights On' Reminder warning buzzer
- Interior chrome line trim
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
- Air conditioning
- Connectivity pack plus - Arona
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- 17" Dynamic alloy wheels
|Maximum speed||115 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1598 cc|
|MPG (combined)||- ‡|
|Kerb weight||1725 kg|
|Vehicle length||4138 mm|
|Vehicle width||1780 mm|
|Vehicle height||1552 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2566 mm|
|Tank capacity||40 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (WLTP)||- ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
- Mileage 18,374 miles*
- Fuel Petrol
- Registered Jan 2019
- Transmission Manual
- Doors 5
- Previous Owners 1
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.